Headquarters pneumatic conveying TestCenter
Ledge free couplings are used throughout the system for testing products with breakage concerns.
Sightglasses provide visual observation of the conveying techniques.
- Small sample testing
- Pressure dilute phase
- Vacuum dilute phase
- Continuous dense phase
- Vacuum dense phase
- Vessel dense phase
- Low pressure continuous dense phase
- Loss-in-weight feeding
- Basic material flow characteristic analysis
- Modular system design for simple system changeover
- Dust free testing environment
- Full process controls package with interface and reporting
- NFPA rated explosion protection equipment
- Multiple air control methods
The lab is located just a few miles from Kansas City’s International Airport. It’s easily accessible and convenient to observe your own product testing, or other live demonstrations.