Servicing all brands of airlocks and diverter valves
Restoring your airlocks and diverters to peak performance helps you:
- Minimize costs
- Avoid downtime and keep your plant in operation
- Obtain original efficiencies
- Extend the service life of your equipment.
The skilled technicians in our Sabetha, KS facility will complete a full evaluation of your equipment. You will receive a detailed estimate, with a line by line description of what needs to be done and how much it will cost.
- Call us to make arrangements to send in your airlocks and valves. You’ll be given shipping instructions at the time of your call.
- Our skilled technicians will thoroughly inspect all parts for an evaluation fee of $200. This fee is credited to the rework/replacement bill.
- After the inspection, you’ll receive a detailed estimate of what needs to be done to return your equipment to factory spec and peak performance.
- On your acceptance, a Purchase Order will be required to begin the rebuild.
- Your refurbished airlocks and valves will be shipped back to you in a like-new condition.
- Remachine castings
- Replacement of seals, o-rings and packing bearings
- Replace shaft blades
- New actuator packages
- Expert service
- Experienced personnel
- Factory warranty
- Quotes provided in 24 hours
- We’ll turn your order around within 48 hours after receiving your PO
Call 888-657-3094 toll free to start your Valve Rebuild.