Baghouse services from an industry expert in dust collection
“It’s was very easy to work with Mac Process for baghouse services. Everything went really smoothly and we are in compliance with EPA standards. And if things start to go wrong, we’ll just call you guys to take care of it.”
John Connelly, Branch Manager, Glacial Plains Cooperative
Who better than a major baghouse supplier to provide baghouse services?
Let Mac Process handle your baghouse maintenance and repair – we’ve been designing, engineering, manufacturing, and installing dust collection systems for over 40 years.
Baghouse services deliver leak free, mechanically correct, guaranteed
From one small bin vent to multiple baghouse dust collection systems, we handle inspections, bag changes, repairs, installations both new & used, flow studies, conversions and more for any size dust collector or brand.
Skilled technicians are certified in MSHA, confined space, rigging, fork & scissor lifts and first aid.
We can deliver extensive know-how to solve your toughest challenges. A staff of 100 engineers can review tough applications and provide recommendations. Our state-of-the-art Filtration TestCenter can ensure the proper selection of media.
Benefits of Mac Process Baghouse Services program
- Extended life of bags
- Lower emissions
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced in-house maintenance costs
- Improved plant sanitation and employee satisfaction
- Minimized plant liability
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced spare parts inventory
Baghouse Services Capabilities & Client Programs
Initial Analysis / Continuous Compliance Inspection (CCI):
- We conduct analysis and inspections, both internal and external of the baghouse, fans and duct work.
- Evaluate performance & airflow
- Review emissions
- Filter media recommendations
Fitness Check/Inspection Programs
- Actual versus base-line performance
- Mechanical check-ups
- Comprehensive reports
- Punch List
On-site Training Programs
- Baghouse maintenance training
Baghouse Repair & Upgrades:
- Replace/upgrade filter bags, cartridges, cages, etc. to repair baghouse
- Bring baghouse to a mechanically correct and leak free condition
- Replace timers, solenoids, diaphragms and other parts
- Warranty the baghouse to be leak free
- Upgrade current system with more efficient technology
- Realize full potential of system
Ongoing / Periodic Scheduled Maintenance:
- Monthly/quarterly/annual maintenance schedules are available
- Flexible to meet your needs, operation and scheduling
Call us at 888-657-3094 to learn more.