Fine filtration to meet particulate size requirements
Mac Process provides environmentally enhanced solutions for the material handling and air quality management requirements of the cement industry. Mac Process specializes in providing solutions to reduce energy and maintenance costs, and reduction of dust emissions and harmful pollutants, while helping their customers improve productivity.
Mac Process has an array of reliable, energy-saving technologies that have been deployed successfully within the cement industry across the following applications:
- Convey OPC, limestone, PFA & raw meal over short, medium & long distances
- Coal dosing to cement kilns and PFA dosing to cement mill systems
- Replace screw pump system with energy efficient pneumatic solutions
- Convey kiln and clinker dusts
- Convey high chlorine by-pass dusts, MGM and WDF
- Convey alternative raw materials from other process industries, such as power stations, foundries, refineries, chemical plants, etc.
- A range of low headroom, multiple vessel conveying systems, specifically designed to replace high maintenance, aging, and inefficient drag chain conveyor systems used for discharging material from ESP filters.
Listed below are some types of systems and processes Mac Process has designed for customers in the cement industry.
- Pneumatic Conveying of Cement, Limestone, PFA, Raw Meal
- Alternative Fuel Handling
- Screw Pump Replacement
- Injection Technology of PFA, Slag, Gypsum, Dry DSG into Cement Mills
- Long Distance Conveying at High Tonnage Rates
- Air Filtration Technologies dealing with Abrasive Products
- OPC conveying from Finish Mills, Storage and Outloading
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Injection Technology of Pulverized coal into the kiln
- Aspiration of crushers and grinders for clinker, lime, coal, pet coke, etc.
- Truck/Railcar load and unload
- Injection Technology for Stack Emission control
- Aspiration of truck, rail, barge, and ship loading and unloading
- Conveying of off spec Cement
- Nuisance dust, ash, CKD, Clinker and Kiln by Pass Dust
- Heavy Duty Long Lasting Valves
- Aspiration of belt conveyor transfer points
- Low Energy and Lower Maintenance Conveying systems
- Alternative Fuel Grinding aspiration and dust collection
- Silo and dome venting
- Aspiration of driers and kilns
Have a system or project? Request a quote