Quality parts and expert advice from the dust collection specialists
With over 40 years of experience in air filtration and dust collection, Mac Process offers the experience and knowledge to guarantee the correct solution. We help you select cost-effective and energy efficient filtration solution for your specific application, instead of trying to fit your application into a limited range of technologies.
Did you know…
Mac Process provides dust collection system filter media to over 1000 manufacturers in North America every year?
Benefits of purchasing filter media from Mac Process
- Filtration test lab determines best media for product type
- Media available for all major filtration OEM’s
- Mac specialists available for site visits evaluations
- Baghouse Services inspections, relocations, repairs, and filter media changes
- Save on price with volume discounts
- Quick ship
- 24-hour emergency services
NFPA and EPA standards
Trained Mac Process experts stay on top of evolving environmental regulations. We’ll help you select the right explosion protection to meet NFPA and EPA standards.
Finally, we prepare you for success with custom training, experienced Aftermarket care, $1M+ in-stock parts inventory, and expert Baghouse Services.
Durable and value-conscious, our complete line of airlocks are precision-crafted at extremely close tolerances to:
- Eliminate dusting
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Avoid process shutdowns
Baghouse Services Leak free. Mechanically correct. Guaranteed.
No more worries about leaks, wasted energy and compressed air. With over 40 years of experience, Mac Process’ Baghouse Services Group provides Continuous Compliance Inspections (CCI), repair and ongoing periodic maintenance for baghouse and related dust collection equipment.
Our expert engineers will select the best fan for each application:
- Air flows of a few hundred CFM
- Air flows in excess of 150,000 CFM
- Operating pressures ranging from a few inches SP
- High static conditions
Each wheel type has been specifically designed for particular industrial requirements for optimum design. Belt and direct drive designs are available.
Filter media Maximum performance for a variety of applications
Mac Process has the right filter for your job. We offer a wide array of filter media:
- DYNA-MAC micro-denier fiber
- Polipleet polyester spun bound
- ProTura Nanofiber technology
- And much more
Benefits of Mac Process best-of-breed media selection include:
- Lower operating costs
- Higher filter efficiencies
- Lower fan horsepower needed to maintain production demand
- Lower emissions
- Increase production capacity
- Lengthen filter service life
Hoppers Storage, Containment and Scaling
We offer a complete line of hoppers for intermediate storage, containment and scaling of products:
- Airlock surge hoppers
- Work bins with capacities ranging up to 1000 cu. ft
- Scale hoppers with capacities up to 140 cu. ft
- Storage silos
- Non-standard and custom hoppers are available to fulfill the needs of custom design requirements
- Bag dump hoppers are available with integral filters and fans, or with dust hoods for aspiration of airborne dust to a remote or central filter
We can provide a written emissions certificate
Mac Process’ three state-of-the-art TestCenters can test materials and prove systems before any steel is cut or equipment is installed. Featuring a particle emissions test machine, we analyze results of using varying air-to-cloth ratios to build the most cost and energy efficient dust collectors for your applications
Call our Aftermarket group at 888-657-3094 for help with all Filtration Parts.