Mac Process is your explosion protection resource center
OSHA recommends that NFPA standards be consulted for the explosion protection design requirements of process equipment. The standards include significant new responsibilities for the owners of enclosures requiring explosion protection.
Mac Process wants to help you meet your obligations under these new requirements.
There are three primary methods of explosion protection:
Each of these methods of explosion protection offer varying degrees of cost and flexibility depending on the enclosure and its location. Trained Mac Process experts can assist you in understanding the explosion protection methods available and aid you in selecting the right one based on your unique needs.
- Wide range of application experience.
- Dust-tight pneumatic systems for containment.
- Filtration technologies integrated into your process, or used as ancillary dust collection.
- Custom central vacuum systems handles floor and wall cleaning.
- In-house explosion vent sizing.
- Comprehensive best-of-breed partnerships with explosion protection experts and vendors.
- Complete Mac Process turn-key solutions include engineering, custom fabrication, installation and preventative maintenance.
Have a system need? Request a quote