Innovative and effective dust collection and industrial air filtration
Dust collection has gotten a lot of press recently, with producers looking for ways to address government safety directives. Operational risks may require alternative material handling methods and advanced dust collection systems.
Staying ahead of the curve to meet regulations and enhance plant air quality requires an experienced partner. With Mac Process, you’ll enjoy single-source responsibility for everything from pollutant testing to system design, manufacturing, installation, startup supervision, and experienced Aftermarket care.
Mac Process delivers industrial air filtration solutions, which include dust collection, central vacuum systems and integrated explosion protection.
- Evaluate the nature and scope of your problem
- Weigh EPA and OSHA requirements
- Determine the most cost-effective options to meet your specific needs
- Plan and optimize your system
- Solve virtually all industrial air pollution problems
Steps to successful dust collection
- On-site surveys identify the source and spread of airborne pollutants and evaluate the economic impact of your reclamation or disposal options.
- Particle analysis at our state-of-the-art Filtration TestCenter optimizes collection system design, Mac Process can provide written emissions certification.
- Once our engineers have the test results, they design and build the best collection system to achieve regulatory compliance for your pollutant profile and plant layout.
- On-site training seminars, 24/7 emergency parts service, and expert Baghouse Services ensures after-the-sale care.
With more than 40 years of experience in designing, engineering and manufacturing customized industrial air filtration and dust collection systems, Mac Process has earned their position as an internationally recognized leader.
We can evaluate the nature and scope of any material handling and filtration challenge. Expertise in developing innovative solutions is complemented by state-of-the-art testing facilities, project management, process controls and service center capabilities.
Our dust collectors and air filtration systems are proven for weld fume collection, woodshop dust collection, and materials such as baking soda, brass, ceramic dust, cosmetic dust, fertilizers, mica, toner, and many others.
Dust collector solutions
MCF Filter Data Sheet
SpaceSaver Data Sheet
Central Vacuum System Data Sheet
Conveyor Belt Cleaning System Data Sheet
Mac2Flo Filter Data Sheet
MEGABond Filter Media Data Sheet
Have a system need? Request a quote