Experts in pneumatic conveying, air filtration and dust collection
These days virtually every sector of industry requires precise accuracies in bulk material handling, pneumatic conveying, dust collection and air filtration.
Capital equipment decisions must balance value with quality in order to maintain brand integrity and profitability. Mac Process high-efficiency pneumatic conveying, air filtration and dust collection solutions keep:
- People and products safer
- Facilities and systems greener
- Operations more profitable.
Consider us your partner
Our engineers work with you to understand your unique business, then apply deep knowledge of material handling and dust collection to solve your process challenges. We work hand-in-hand as your long-term partner to protect your brand.
Best of all? Mac Process patented technology delivers serious business benefits:
Grow top line sales:
- Ensure efficient process flow to increase output
- Optimize plant layout with space-saving and low head-height designs
Reduce bottom line operating costs:
- Lower power consumption
- Reduce maintenance needs
Protect your brand and your profits:
- Dramatically reduce product degradation
- Eliminate contamination with cleanable system components
Here’s the latest news
On January 1, 2014 Mac Process and Schenck AccuRate (Whitewater, WI) officially integrated operations and was renamed Schenck Process LLC. The combined operations are part of the worldwide Schenck Process Group headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany. Together, the integrated entities provide solutions in pneumatic conveying, weighing, feeding and filtration to process manufacturers throughout the world. The Mac Process name does remain as a brand of the Schenck Process group.
- 530 employees
- World renowned material testing facilities for pneumatic conveying, dust collection and feeding systems
- Extensive aftermarket parts inventory, field installation and service engineers
- Global project management team
- ISO9001 certified
- Full U.S.-based manufacturing and design facilities
Our commitment to customers drives innovation. Sign up for our eNewsletter to learn how to maximize the use of your system and Mac Process services.
What can we do for you today?