Experts in pneumatic conveying, air filtration and dust collection
These days virtually every sector of industry requires precise accuracies in bulk material handling, pneumatic conveying, dust collection and air filtration.
Capital equipment decisions must balance value with quality in order to maintain brand integrity and profitability. Mac Process high-efficiency pneumatic conveying, air filtration and dust collection solutions keep:
- People and products safer
- Facilities and systems greener
- Operations more profitable.
Consider us your partner
Our engineers work with you to understand your unique business, then apply deep knowledge of material handling and dust collection to solve your process challenges. We work hand-in-hand as your long-term partner to protect your brand.
Best of all? Mac Process patented technology delivers serious business benefits:
Grow top line sales:
- Ensure efficient process flow to increase output
- Optimize plant layout with space-saving and low head-height designs
Reduce bottom line operating costs:
- Lower power consumption
- Reduce maintenance needs
Protect your brand and your profits:
- Dramatically reduce product degradation
- Eliminate contamination with cleanable system components
Here’s the latest news
Mac Process, North America’s largest supplier of design-build pneumatic conveying and air filtration systems, and Schenck AccuRate, a leader in the manufacture and supply of best-in-class dry material feeders and weighing technologies, will officially join forces as one provider in the marketplace.
- 530 employees
- World renowned material testing facilities for pneumatic conveying, dust collection and feeding systems
- Extensive aftermarket parts inventory, field installation and service engineers
- Global project management team
- ISO9001 certified
- Full U.S.-based manufacturing and design facilities
Our commitment to customers drives innovation. Sign up for our eNewsletter to learn how to maximize the use of your system and Mac Process services.
What can we do for you today?